Wondershare Filmora is a powerful video editing software that will make creating professional videos easier. Learn the tricks of the trade below.
What Is Wondershare Filmora?
Filmora allows you to make beautiful, professional videos quickly and easily from your desktop or mobile device. With a broad range of professional video and audio editing features, motion graphics and visual effects, you can make any kind of video you imagine, encompassing a wide range of cinematic effects seen in movies. If you want to make a square video for Instagram, make a video off of your screen captures for online courses and tutorials, make videos from your Facebook content, or meme yourself with a gif, you can do it all with Filmora.
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that Filmora has powerful audio editing, mixing, and filtering capabilities that comparable tools simply don’t. And this is incredibly important. Bad audio can render even the best video unwatchable, and it’s an aspect of post-production often overlooked by amateurs. Filmora’s audio tools are a powerful way to enhance every video.
And Filmora is more than just a video editor, it’s also a professional slideshow maker.
Below is a video with an overview of Filmora and it’s features:
Filmora has many great features. And the following are just a few I have used:
- Simple and easy to use. Wonder share Filmora is designed for people who have never used video editing software before. With simple and intuitive drag-and-drop tools to create high-quality videos.
- Filters and overlays. Filters and overlays can add a vintage feel to videos, add lens flares or film grain, or create moods with colors. Filmora’s 300+ filters are as easy to use, and will add to the look and feel of your videos. You can also tilt shift to blur only part of an image.
- Color correcting. You can adjust the color balance and dynamic range of your videos in Filmora. And you can even use 3D Lut color grading presets.
- Text and titles. Furthermore, you can easily add a variety of text to images, to use as titles, openers, or subtitles, in a variety of fonts, sizes, and styles. Filmora supports up to 5 layers of text.
- Screen recording. You can record your computer screen for gameplay or tutorials and use your video.
- Motion elements. Furthermore, you can drag and drop animated motion elements into your video. With subjects and styles covering a wide range of looks and themes, to add interest and style to your video projects. You can even add camera shake.
- Transitions. Add transitions between images or video clips with stylish looks that add to the feel of your video. And a variety of fades, wipes, and effects are available for custom transitions
- Music library. Filmora includes a library of royalty-free songs so you can add life to your video. You can add up to 10 music tracks to your timeline.
- Effects store. Filmora has a marketplace full of special effects and film elements you can buy to further customize and enhance your videos.
- Resolution up to 4K. Ultra-high resolution videos have a more professional look. In addition, you can make gifs for small, sharable files on nearly any platform.
Audio control. Filmora allows you to mix and filter audio as well as video, removing unwanted background noise and enhancing audio clarity. In addition, you can separate audio from video to edit tracks individually
- Modify your video. You can change the speed of your video, or flip your clips and play them backwards. Filmora supports picture in picture, split screen, video stabilization, green screen, and color keying.
- Social import. With Filmora, not only can you export and share your videos on social media. But you can also import social files as well. And incorporate them into your videos.
- Advanced editing. You can preview audio and video tracks frame by frame for precision. Or pan and zoom still images for enhanced motion.
- Control aspect ratio. Make square or portrait videos as you prefer, with no black frame. Or replace black bars with blur. Or auto crop and resize photos to fit the aspect ratio of your video project.
Hopefully the above tutorial taught you several important features of the software. Start creating professional videos of the highest quality with the above tips.